Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fred-Bear's Pizza (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

June 26th,1987,was the day I decided to go to Freddy Faz-Bear's pizza for my birthday. I was allowed to take one friend,so of course I chose my good friend (Y/C). When we got there,the first place I went to was Pirate's Cove. Once I walked in,I saw Foxy all alone and sad. So I sat beside him and I swear I saw him flash me a smile. The two of us talked for a few minutes. Thats when we both heard Freddy say. "Alright kids,time to head down to Pirate's Cove." I hated that bear's laugh,it gave me chills. When Foxy was performing,I couldn't help but smile,but then he had a mouth function and his sharp iron teeth sinked into Mike's head. I was very scared,why would my best friend do that? Why did he hurt Mike? 12 years have passed since then,and I vowed I'd never go there again,that is until I received a job application to work as a security guard. Now I know I was risking my life, hell even the phone guy said the last person died. But that not the strangest part,when I went to Pirate's Cove,Foxy was gone,and all the old models were replaced by toy versions or ones that look new. Actually they look in great condition. Was someone else living in the abandoned Pizza Place? Who and why? Anyway,the job isn't so bad,I do have to wear a mask to make sure I don't get killed,but there's something else,a animatronic that looks like a puppet. For some reason,it knows I'm not one of them,what if that thing isn't an animatronic. It hovers alot,so I'm not sure anymore. So the best way to keep it away from me,is to simply play a music box,which sounds creepy as hell.Whats also weird is that right at 6 AM,all the robots go back to their original spots and shut down,Maybe its on a time lapse or something. Anyway,As I was there,I found an old room,one that said 'Employers only' I mean I guess I am one,so I walked in,and what I found sent shivers down my spine. Freddy,Chica,Bonnie,and Foxy were all turned off and they looked awful. Foxy was missing some of his fur,Bonnie was missing an arm and some of his face,Chica's mouth looked terrible,and Freddy just looked like crap in general. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was so upset that they were treated like this,so I broke down into tears,and I swear after that,I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder,in a comforting way.

Pm if interested,romance is allowed(any paring)

Required Characters

-Foxy

-Chica

-Bonnie

-Freddy

-Marionette

-Toy Bonnie

-Toy Chica

-Toy Freddy

(We'll split them evenly)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Adrien (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

anyone interested?
hawk (played by swordmasters6969)

i hunker down on the security room chair and make myself comfortable. i set down my sword besides me and check the security footage. nothing out of the ordinary yet.
Adrien (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

((This is for PM,sorry i didn't mention that))
JetStorm Topic Starter

This is re-opened,ignore that it says closed on the title.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Reopening this again.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fred-Bear's Pizza (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus