Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Castlevania S3 destroyed me...

Valerian

I'm not going into specifics so no spoilers. I binge watched it all today and let me just say...I'm not okay. ;u;

Have you ever watched something that made you feel so emotionally distraught?

Share something you're watching or have watched that gave you the feels.
It was disappointing to say the least.
There was way too much abuse all around.
Hopefully, the next season will be better.
Valerian Topic Starter

RenjiSama wrote:

Let's hope so because all of that was seriously a lot to take in. Especially that part about what was in that locked room being revealed to us? That really sent me, I wanted to throw my laptop out the window.
Valerian wrote:
RenjiSama wrote:

Let's hope so because all of that was seriously a lot to take in. Especially that part about what was in that locked room being revealed to us? That really sent me, I wanted to throw my laptop out the window.

I think there was little resolve in many of the situations. Then some of the characters were separated, I didn't understand that either.
The worst part was the constant abuse of main and side cast with no salvation or hope. I had alot of questions that went unanswered. It was like how Voltron ended but to an extreme.
This season both wrenched my heart (poor Alucard) and reminded me that I fell in love with the show since season 1! Sort of wish the seasons were longer, but oh well. And poor Hector! Seriously! And Isaac... Just when you think he might be turning over a new leaf, he does something newly messed up. Trevor and Sypha are cute, though.
Also my craving for Castlevania RP has been renewed.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Castlevania S3 destroyed me...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus