Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » How To Soften A Heart Made Of Stone... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Helios (played by JetStorm)

"One night,a night that was supposed to be my anniversary,the love of my life cheated on me... things went downhill. All I could remember was her lame excuses and a bunch of arguing. One year has passed since then and I have lost all hope in finding love." Helios explained to his psychiatrist and he sighed. His mental doctor looked at him and had a small talk with him. Then after an hour,he walked out and headed home,then it was time to go back to school.Helios got ready and he wore a black hoodie,blue jeans,and some sneakers. As he got there,kids were whispering to one another,saying how weird Helios was and this bothered (Y/C) a lot. You didn't understand why others didn't like Helios,he seemed normal to you,but you don't know half of his story

It all started when his parents split,he didn't understand why his dad was always so cruel to his mom. After the divorce,his father started to abuse him in awful ways. He would have an empty bottle thrown at him,or just a punch to the gut. This was the main reason for the divorce. Once his mother found out her ex was hurting Helios,she made sure to send him to the hospital after he hurt her son. Later on in life,his mother passed away,and his dad is still in prison. Helios had to live with his grandparents for the rest of his childhood. He didn't mind though,he had clean clothes,food,water,and freedom to do whatever.

And here we are in the present,where Helios is avoiding everyone that comes near him,because he is afraid that if he gets to close to them,they'll leave him.

and thats where our story begins,this is an MxM,PM if interested.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Helios wrote:
"One night,a night that was supposed to be my anniversary,the love of my life cheated on me... things went downhill. All I could remember was her lame excuses and a bunch of arguing. One year has passed since then and I have lost all hope in finding love." Helios explained to his psychiatrist and he sighed. His mental doctor looked at him and had a small talk with him. Then after an hour,he walked out and headed home,then it was time to go back to school.Helios got ready and he wore a black hoodie,blue jeans,and some sneakers. As he got there,kids were whispering to one another,saying how weird Helios was and this bothered (Y/C) a lot. You didn't understand why others didn't like Helios,he seemed normal to you,but you don't know half of his story

It all started when his parents split,he didn't understand why his dad was always so cruel to his mom. After the divorce,his father started to abuse him in awful ways. He would have an empty bottle thrown at him,or just a punch to the gut. This was the main reason for the divorce. Once his mother found out her ex was hurting Helios,she made sure to send him to the hospital after he hurt her son. Later on in life,his mother passed away,and his dad is still in prison. Helios had to live with his grandparents for the rest of his childhood. He didn't mind though,he had clean clothes,food,water,and freedom to do whatever.

And here we are in the present,where Helios is avoiding everyone that comes near him,because he is afraid that if he gets to close to them,they'll leave him.

and thats where our story begins,this is an MxM,PM if interested.
Can we do this RP with Cyrus?
Bianca rushed through the crowded streets of Los Angeles, trying to somehow get to work before 8:00am.
Helios (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

chaos10126 wrote:
Bianca rushed through the crowded streets of Los Angeles, trying to somehow get to work before 8:00am.

((If interested PM me))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » How To Soften A Heart Made Of Stone... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus