Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » IGHT MAGIC WITCH BOY M/M (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

IGHT SO
I'm watching this anime
Witch craft works

The basic plot is that a popular girl is secretly keeping this other dude safe, he gets beat up, pushed around and berated for even looking at this popular girl, right? so one day when someone attacks him out right with magic, a girl comes in and saves him from death !

I want to do some m/m based on this!

I wish to be the witch (but in our role play it would be a boy witch) who saves this dude and keeps him safe from harm! your guy is just an average high school dude who likes to keep to himself but ends up having to be around my character after my character saves yours from death and stuff! (though i think the dynamic would be cool if your character was huge and looked like he could beat people up but is actually really sweet while my character is short and soft looking but has just this powerhouse magic whatever, but totally don't have to do that)

and like there might be some cursing here and there and blood but nothing crazy
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Dragon_Lord wrote:
IGHT SO
I'm watching this anime
Witch craft works

The basic plot is that a popular girl is secretly keeping this other dude safe, he gets beat up, pushed around and berated for even looking at this popular girl, right? so one day when someone attacks him out right with magic, a girl comes in and saves him from death !

I wish to be the witch (but in our role play it would be a boy witch) who saves this dude and keeps him safe from harm! your guy is just an average high school dude who likes to keep to himself but ends up having to be around my character after my character saves yours from death and stuff! (though i think the dynamic would be cool if your character was huge and looked like he could beat people up but is actually really sweet while my character is short and soft looking but has just this powerhouse magic whatever, but totally don't have to do that)

sign me up I want to be uke
Dragon_Lord Topic Starter

Vesper666 wrote:
Dragon_Lord wrote:
IGHT SO
I'm watching this anime
Witch craft works

sign me up I want to be uke

And by that you mean what?
Submissive?
Meak and timid?

I don't do Uke or Seme or whatever to describe characters so I'm a bit lost on what you mean by wanting to be

'Uke'

So if you could please explain in further detail that would be amazing, thank you
Dragon_Lord Topic Starter

bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » IGHT MAGIC WITCH BOY M/M (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus