Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Needing Free Art!

Regina (played anonymously)

Hello everyone!

I need art for my character. Problem? I'm broke. :( So I thought I should throw it out there that if anyone is bored and needing to pass the time in quarantine, I'd appreciate it! I'm not going to be picky. If you wanna draw sexy, chibi, use templates, sketch, etc. It's fine. You have total artistic freedom.

Now you might ask, "What's in it for me then?" Good karma? Well in reality, I can definitely provide credit and help send any Deviant Art links to fellow friends and you will also be credited on my character's website within the photo gallery. If I like your art enough, I may send you a donation! If you have a link available for me to send money to.

I also draw! (Admittedly, not very well.. but I can still do something if you prefer more of an art trade. Can't promise anything more than a bust up.) It's been a few years since I've picked up my pencil and grabbed my sketch book. I know a little digital art, just nothing amazing. So let me know if you're interested! :) It means a lot. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
I'm up for it. Give me a description of them and I’ll draw it for you.
Regina (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Added a character for anyone willing to draw him. :)

Zaknatar

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Needing Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus