Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Some New RPs {PG-13 & 18+} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

After some time spent away for this site, and a character clean out...and adding some new ones/polishing up old ones, I'm ready to begin RPing again. Many of my character are still WIP so RPs would be nessicary for them so I could finish fleshing them out. If you don't want to be a guinea pig for my characters the only two I have that are fully complete are;

Cross: He's used soely in ScFi settings...he's kinda hard to fit into anyother setting.

Lysander Drake: This one is used mainly in fantasy settings but can be tweeked to be placed in more modern ones.

Characters that need to be expanded more are;

Charon: One of my two modern characters. Just a warning he's blind and really moody...not to mention something interesting happens when he "dies".

Christian Bloodworth: Modern settings only...and yes, you may have guessed by the name, but he is a Vampire...no he does not freaking sparkle. I'm actually looking for a secretary for him...either gender is fine as long as they're human.

Xomarrusael: She's used in a very specific type periode...and has a very long weird name...

I love details in RPs but I'm not going to make you write a novel every time you make a post (though if you do that'd be awesome), but I don't respond to one liners. As long as you try your best I'm pretty lenient about lengths. I normally RP through PMs, especially if its an 18+ RP. PG-13 or lower RPs are normally done in forums. I'd love it if you specified which rating you were looking for before we start...it'll spare any akwardness later. Also I preffer a more Free-Form RP, so less planning and more focus on going where the character's personalities take us.

If you're interested please comment here or PM me...I promise not to bite. I look forward to RPing with you.";
Hey, if you're interested I think it would be fun to RP with your vampire and my Caroline. I'm not really sure about the plot, but we could figure something up... I can do anything from PG-13 to 18+ , but I am not experienced at writing sex scenes and sometimes can't stand gore. Anything else would be fine.
I am usually about a paragraph and a half, but if I am pumped for the plot I can write much more. I am new here, but I'll try to figure out the perks of this place as soon as possible.
Think Lysander would like meeting Sorea?

As for rp length, I normally give a few paragraphs, but the more literate my partner is, the larger my posts will be.
Bloodwolf1994 Topic Starter

Ermolia I no longer have that character, sorry.

Katia: Lye doesn't really like female company...though if they were just going to be friends it may work. Also sorry for not getting back to you sooner Life and all that.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Some New RPs {PG-13 & 18+} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus