Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Creating New Lands For Users

One thing I enjoy doing is crafting my own lands, wether it be for an RP, a book, or just for fun. I have noticed that some other RPRians have done similar and thought to myself, Well, Gamers, why not offer awesome and epic lands to people that don't have time or means to create one for themselves? I mean lets be honest, sometimes the best things are what you create, or what is created for you. So it has led to this. If you would like a land for any of your characters all you have to do is ask!

If you choose to have a land crafted for a lucky character, here is what you can have (If you would like to exclude anything please let me know):
- 1 (good-enough) Map
- 1 Description And History Of Land
- 5 Major Cities
- 5 Items Of Power
- 5 Well Known People
- 2-3 Creatures (If Character's land requires creatures/monsters/etc.)
- 2-3 Major Factions and backgrounds (If Character requires factions)
- Any Specifics That You Tell Me You Would Like Me To Include
Gavin Jackson (played by AngelicDevil)

Me first, me first!!!! :D
I've been wanting to make my own land for a while, but I'm too lazy. It would be great if you could help.
this might be a bit helpful with my group XD will all the locations and stuff XD
Inkliest Topic Starter

I finished the land for AngelicDevil, I wait for responses from the rest and am open to anyone else's requests.
AngelicDevil

Heh, Game. I think it would probably be better if I make the actual lands and you make the details. xD

Gamers Land Drawing
6f5pis.jpg ((Tell me If it fails))

My Land Drawing
map_by_metalrouge-d6j62k0.jpg
Inkliest Topic Starter

Well if you'd like to sure. I said it was good enough lol, I am no artist! Thanks for the comparison lol

AngelicDevil wrote:
Heh, Game. I think it would probably be better if I make the actual lands and you make the details. xD

Gamers Land Drawing
6f5pis.jpg ((Tell me If it fails))

My Land Drawing
map_by_metalrouge-d6j62k0.jpg
AngelicDevil

Yw. :P

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Creating New Lands For Users

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus