Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ISO Open Artist(s) for Portrait/Bust

Lyllyth (played anonymously)

This is my first time posting on a forum of any kind, please criticize gently.
I am in search of an artist to commission for a furcadia portrait, possibly a full body (depending on pricing) for my albino red panda. I do not have very many references, it feels like a simple enough design that shouldn't need a whole lot of wild colors or poses. If I missed anything, please let me know here so I can readily revive this thread in the future for more.

Lyllyth is an albino red panda (albino ailuridae), this has not yet appeared in the real animal as far as I know, pretty much white wash a red panda and that will be Lyllyth's overall design. Absolutely the most complex thing, ever. She is an average height for the time and expectation for the species; a whole five feet nothing and a tail that is a foot shorter than she (four foot tail). Her hair is long and straight, also white. Her skin is also white, with the exception to her pink nose and pads. Pink eyes and red pupils.
Reference images; (Everything is SFW)
First - Second -Third - "Furry" Face Type - Accessory - Style Reference
Again, if I missed anything in regards to providing references, please let me know here or through direct message.
I am on a bit of a budget and cannot go over a hundred dollars, please. I am not asking for free art, please do not assume I am begging.
I also do not have or use deviantart/furraffinity because I am not an artist, but I do try to respond in a timely manner to my direct messages.
Thank you so much for reading and considering!
Thank you for your clear and concise post, Lyllyth has a lovely style - I'd like to offer you my services!

I have the following styles available:

Icon: (500 x 500 only)- 18 €

Portrait (3000 x 2000) - Alt cropped version can be sent to be used as an icon- 35€

flat fullbodies - 30 euros (33usd) .

Half-body -
Full body - 75 €

Due to my queue, I can start work around the 1st of March, however, if my style suits you I'd be happy to discuss your commission further and reserve a slot for you.

I look forward to your decision.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ISO Open Artist(s) for Portrait/Bust

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus