Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New and looking for RP

Hello everybody--

It's been a long time since I've been brave enough to look for new RP partners... So let's all hope that this goes well! Unfortunately, I've found that I'm greatly out of practice when it comes to writing character profiles, leaving almost all of the fellows I'd like to play without any sort of representation. Evan gets one for the simple fact that it was written up for F-list (the last time I tried using a forum to find partners).

Anyway, I'm looking for a couple of decent writers that don't mind modern realism (perhaps with some fantastical elements, depending)... I prefer to write over a messenger service such as AIM or Skype. Let's see... I'm mostly looking for male x male RP, unless you happen to play Tony Stark (Iron Man, Avengers, Marvel, whatever), in which case I'm rather proud of my Pepper Potts.

I tend to like mature characters; I've had characters as old as their sixties and almost every age below. I also like realistically masculine characters (note that I did not say hyper-masculine). I'm not attracted to overtly feminine males. In general, I'd like to think that I'm a fan of 'the average guy.' That doesn't mean that I don't like a good twist to that character, mind you, but my love of 'realism' tends to be pervasive.

If you want to know more about my likes check out my profile... or, you know, contact me. That's probably the best way to know if we'll mesh.";
Ell

Greetings! You're new, and I've been absent from this forum for so long it FEELS like new, so as fellow new (ish) person, I say hello! Perhaps someday I could drum up a character and go a round with you, if that sort of thing is agreeable. What I am endeavoring to say is that your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Or...something. Hello!
Welcome to RPR Lazarus_Twice_Risen! Sounds like you've got a really good idea of what you're looking for already :D Might I suggest using the Looking for RP forum to ask around about a Tony Stark or someone else to meet up with one of your characters? You might get more interest that way. Hope you're having lots of fun around here, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New and looking for RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus