Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Image Gallery issue

Mipps

This has been a consistent issue since 2.0 and I have reported it several times. It seems every time Kim looks at it it works fine, but then it begins to happen again as soon as the ticket is cleared!

When going into a character profile and deleting more then one picture from the gallery... the gallery freaks out and deletes a completly different image, leaving the one I was attempting to delete.

sometimes if i close out of the widget and refresh the page, reopen the widget I can gt one good clean delete in before it starts it again.

Its been such a massive issue for me I keep resolving to deleting my entire gallery and having to reupload everything just to delete a couple pictures.

Is ANYONE else having and issue or am I just gallery cursed?
Rogue-Scribe

Hmm... I believe I’ve had this happen once before. Seemed a glitch where it “deleted” a photo above the one I wanted deleted. At least it appeared that way. However, when I ‘closed’ the gallery, and went and looked at the profile view, the correct pic was deleted and the one I thought was deleted was still there.

I don’t delete many photos I upload and I haven’t had the opportunity to try and duplicate it on my HunterSeeker bugtracker character.
Mipps Topic Starter

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Hmm... I believe I’ve had this happen once before. Seemed a glitch where it “deleted” a photo above the one I wanted deleted. At least it appeared that way. However, when I ‘closed’ the gallery, and went and looked at the profile view, the correct pic was deleted and the one I thought was deleted was still there.

I don’t delete many photos I upload and I haven’t had the opportunity to try and duplicate it on my HunterSeeker bugtracker character.

Yes its always an image above or below. I have had that happen as well if its just one? but in other, most, cases the wrong image is truly deleted for good.

It definitely happens when adjusting more then just a couple images.

You are on: Forums » Help » Image Gallery issue

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus