Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Journal Widget Missing?

Dorian_

I don't know if this is a bug or if its because of how many widgets I have on a page but, I am trying to add a Journal widget to one of my pages and it just isnt there. It shows up for my other character too, haven't put it in but on theirs the option shows up. Does anyone know what I should do to make it show up or what is causing this?
Claine Moderator

Does the character already have a journal? I just double checked on my characters, and the button does not appear on characters that already have one.
Rogue-Scribe

Yeah I was going to say what Claine said. You can have only one journal per character slot. If you don't have a journal on the character page, it's definitely a bug.

Speaking of journals, has anyone else but me note the time/date stamp bug? I detailed it on Hunter-Seeker and sent in a bug report but it hasn't been resolved as yet. I assumed it was low priority as it only appears when a journal entry is edited.
Dorian_ Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
Does the character already have a journal? I just double checked on my characters, and the button does not appear on characters that already have one.

No, they do not. I have checked just in case I did, but from what I can see yeah I didn't already use it.
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Yeah I was going to say what Claine said. You can have only one journal per character slot. If you don't have a journal on the character page, it's definitely a bug.

Speaking of journals, has anyone else but me note the time/date stamp bug? I detailed it on Hunter-Seeker and sent in a bug report but it hasn't been resolved as yet. I assumed it was low priority as it only appears when a journal entry is edited.

I have not noticed that bug I'm afraid. Haven't used the journal since my old account so I can't say weather or not it's been affecting me either. I will keep an eye out for it if I do ever use the journal again.

Thank you both for pointing me in the right direction. I am going to assume this is a bug and send in a note about it. Have a good night fellas!

You are on: Forums » Help » Journal Widget Missing?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus