Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A New Adventure Awaits (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kira (played by TheGreatAvocado)

I've recently added Kira on here, so I would like to get something started with her. As I'm sure you know, or maybe you don't because you didn't look at her character yet, Kira is the Dragonborn from Skyrim. That means that I'm most likely looking for an RP in the Elder Scrolls universe. However, I would be willing to do some sort of "crossover" with another fandom, if it's one that she would work well in. The other fandom doesn't even have to be in the same time period. As for reasoning behind how she would be brought to another world, that's simple. Magic. Some sort of super powerful spell cast on her by some super powerful mage at their dying breath in a fight against her. As for the plot of the RP, that would depend entirely on what we're going with here. We can discuss ideas in DMs. If you're interested, then please, let me know by commenting/replying to this post. I will not be doing any sort of sexual themes, and romance is unlikely, but not impossible.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Kira wrote:
I've recently added Kira on here, so I would like to get something started with her. As I'm sure you know, or maybe you don't because you didn't look at her character yet, Kira is the Dragonborn from Skyrim. That means that I'm most likely looking for an RP in the Elder Scrolls universe. However, I would be willing to do some sort of "crossover" with another fandom, if it's one that she would work well in. The other fandom doesn't even have to be in the same time period. As for reasoning behind how she would be brought to another world, that's simple. Magic. Some sort of super powerful spell cast on her by some super powerful mage at their dying breath in a fight against her. As for the plot of the RP, that would depend entirely on what we're going with here. We can discuss ideas in DMs. If you're interested, then please, let me know by commenting/replying to this post. I will not be doing any sort of sexual themes, and romance is unlikely, but not impossible.
Can I join or not?
Kira (played by TheGreatAvocado) Topic Starter

This is a one on one RP, so if you're interested, just message me so we can discuss it.
I have several characters that are also from an MMORPG. Can a human, elf, orc, goblin, or dwarf work?

SpiritHero wrote:
I have several characters that are also from an MMORPG. Can a human, elf, orc, goblin, or dwarf work?

Sure they could.
sounds cool, I really like the Elder Scrolls universe setting I have no character from there yet but I could easily make one.

zebb9 wrote:
sounds cool, I really like the Elder Scrolls universe setting I have no character from there yet but I could easily make one.

Sorry for getting back to you late. If you're interested, then feel free to message me!
Herdirin Therandu (played anonymously)

I can offer you my Thalmor Juscticiar. I have an in_depth knowledge of the Elder Scrolls and have also created several mods. My Thalmor is currently involved in another game. Though it's not Skyrim, many of the characters have been designed with the CC. Herdirin Therendul, is an established and well regarded Justiciar, who was sent to replace Ambassador Elenwen.

If you find Herdirin may be a potential character please PM me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A New Adventure Awaits (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus