Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lower sci-fi one shot (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

So I'm very interested in running this character of mine in a lower to mid sci fi kind of setting. It could be modern with higher tech and aliens even honestly. Truth be told I don't have any solid setting or plot so I'm open to ideas others might be interested in and we could develop a basis for an RP beyond that. For this I'd be willing to run things I ordinarily don't run even, including:
  • Modern
  • Slice of Life
  • Romance
  • High School

There's possibly others I haven't thought of as well, honestly if you have an idea you want to run just toss it out there.

Any romance would be either MxF with Cyr, and FxF with Siie...I am unwilling to change their sexuality for others' preference. Also it's important to note a romance with Siie may include triggering content regarding homophobia as not everyone is going to accept her coming out. Nothing over the top just be ready for some scrutiny. Also I'd prefer a slower burn and not forcing it. If we try romance and the two aren't compatible I won't force it.

Any setting would have to allow aliens. Doesn't have to be technologically advanced necessarily but Cyr and Siie are hybrids between humans and my own original race so obviously aliens will have to be present. It could be a lot of aliens or literally just humans and Voldarians.

I'm really just playing for a one shot but if something develops I'd be willing to go long term. Please read my profile for information on preferences as well as the genre, play, and writing style information included with this post as I will pay you the same respect.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lower sci-fi one shot (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus