Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Share a Cut/Fun/Funny Rp Memory/Moment?

MasterWinter

Hello all, Winter here.

I've no idea if this post has been done before, so I apologize if I'm repeating it. But with the fact some of us struggle to get through this pandemic a day at a time, I thought that this could be a spot to share something that you experienced in an rp with someone. Names do not need to be named if you do not wish to. Also what you share doesn't need to be from way back when, it could be something in present time. You can share one, or a small handful.

If you decide to post more than one at a time (heck even if you only post one), and the length is considerably long, please consider using the collapse tab option to save from making your post overly long.

Note: To be safe than sorry, please make certain to keep to RPR rules and guidelines. I don't wish for anyone to get dinged for forgetting something. Thanks!

I'll start us off.

One funny thing I can recall is something my bff Krispy (aka Krispythekritter) left me to find once.

The Master Mind & The Barbie Girl Song

Back when Skype was one of the most used messengers, before we moved to Discord and also before RPR, I would Skype a lot with Krispy. We'd chat and rp and it was fun. One thing I used to do, would be I'd pick one couple of ours, and I'd do a one sided rp while best guessing how Krispy's person would respond to my OC. Let me digress a moment: I really should pick up on this again, leave her something to help brighten her day.

Anyways! One time Krispy decided to return the favor to me. See. She used to get up and be online before I was. So Krispy left me her own little one sided rp post.

Her character for this was Professor James Moriarty, who is married in our rp world to my lycan assassin Harper Blackwood.

I know what your probably thinking: That's an odd pairing to say the least.

My response to that: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That's considered a normal pairing for Krispy and I. I kid you not. Also I apologize for laughing, I do not mean to be rude.

I actually have the part saved. And I shall share this with you. To give you visual references of our characters...

James is from the Robert Downy Jr's version of Sherlock, and Harper's base is Evie Frye from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Only Harper has dark purple hair and emerald green eyes.

So. I present to you:
James Performing Barbie Girl

Krispy's post: James entered their bedroom wearing a long blond wig. Harper was lounging on the bed. She cocked her eyebrow seeing James wearing the wig. James began his performance acting out both roles since Harper would be less than thrilled with his choice of song.

Hi, Harper
Hi, James!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure, James!
Jump in...

James pretended to jump into an imaginary car. Making all the motions of driving along.

I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on, Barbie, let's go party!

While he sang the words undress me everywhere he rubbed his hands over his chest. Moving the fabric of shirt to reveal the bottom part of his stomach.

He proceeding to perform the same actions he recently finished for the same actions. This time he removed his suit jacket. Tossing it off to the side.

I'm a blond bimbo girl in a fantasy world
Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink,
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky...
You can touch, you can play, if you say, "I'm always yours."

When he said the words make it tight he grabbed his own ass. His hands moved over his body with the other words. Indicated where he wanted to kiss and touched.

(uu-oooh-u) [2x]

He removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his chest off to Harper. Even though she had already seen it multiple times.

Come on, Harper, let's go party!
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]

James called Harper to him with his finger although, she remained rooted to her spot. He always danced around the area to party.

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees
Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again,
Hit the town, fool around, let's go party

James ran his hands over his chest during this verse. With each of the I'm always yours he would point towards Harper and give her a playful wink.

(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]

James continued to dance around the area and coaxing Harper to join him.

James threw off his unbuttoned shirt.

James undid the button on his pants. The fabric slid down and he slipped his pants off.

(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]

James was finishing off his crazy dance.

Oh, I'm having so much fun!
Well, Harper, we're just getting started
Oh, I love you, James!

James ended his dance near the bed. He leaned down and had his elbows propped against the side of the bed. He looked at Harper with big puppy dog eyes.

And I kid you not this is what Harper and I woke up to on Skype. You might wonder: Why on Earth would a Criminal Master Mind do something so ridiculous as this?

1st) This is Krispy who is portraying James. She does stick to how he is mostly, but she tweaks him a bit here and there. By the way, I LOVE Krispy's version of James. Which is what counts.

2nd) This was Krispy's way to have James show his devotion to Harper. She put James in a situation most likely not something he'd do, but he wanted to prove to Harper, who let me remind you all is an assassin, that he really is devoted to her and would do anything for her.

In case ya'll are wondering what I responded with, here it is: "You are absolutely the most craziest man, I have ever known. And your lucky it's a reason I love you so much."

Despite her sides hurting from the laughter, Harper leaned to him and kissed him lovingly.

"Love you my crazy man."

I swear this couple has to be one of my personal faves. with Krispy.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Share a Cut/Fun/Funny Rp Memory/Moment?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus