Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Enemies to Lovers RP (MxF or FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Magnolia Ivy Moriondo (played anonymously)

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a modern romance roleplay where our two characters go from enemies to lovers? I’ve always loved the idea and I wanted to see if anyone was up for it!

!!Rules!!

•Gender does not matter to me in the slightest, just message if you’re interested!

•I would prefer the setting to be strictly modern, meaning no magic. (I’m sorry!)

•Personally, I’m not good at writing smut, so I would prefer not to use that type of stuff in this RP if possible!

• Age range I would prefer to be over 18 but under 25 if possible! No pressure!!

• If you’re not comfortable with cursing I wouldn’t recommend roleplaying with me, unfortunately I tend to curse a lot and I wouldn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable!

• I tend to write about 3-6 paragraphs depending on if I’m feeling creative enough! I may run into writers block, so if I do, I do apologize! Starting out I will write about 5-6 paragraphs, though!

I think that about covers it, so if you’re interested please message me! See you soon!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Enemies to Lovers RP (MxF or FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus