Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » What do you mean?MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The daughter and son of two rival kingdoms, always at war. Agreed upon birth ti be married to one another once fhe you prince was of age.

Years went by, and they stayed as betroths but not much more. The prince was always closer to the son of the rival kingdom. He found him nicer and more charming to talk to.

Everything was set in place, until the princess died. The kingdom, so desperate for peace. Asked their son to take his sister place and marry the prince, dressed as the princess. He agreed.

So on the day of the wedding, the two princes wed. One unaware his true bride was dead, and one lying right to his new husbands face...

—————————

Hi! This is just random idea I had I wanted to do. It is a BxB. And it is a mix of fluff and some negative emotions. But could be really fun.

I can play ether roles, but I know which one people will go for more. So if I’ve had too many people ask for that one, I’ll probably ask you to switch it up or not do the plot at all. I wanna have fun too!

Please do come with your own ideas as well.

Please pm me! You can comment but I rather you pm!

Thanks for reading!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » What do you mean?MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus