Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for an LotR/Elder Scrolls RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm fascinated by both of these settings, and I always thought they could blend together pretty nicely, if given the excuse. I'm wondering how many other people would be interested in this as well.

The RP would be long-term, if possible, mostly freeform (maybe a few dice rolls here and there, but not strictly roll-ruled), and the plot is as of yet undecided. If we find enough like-minded people, we may form a group, but we'll probably just be a forum topic.

Any takers?
SKYRIM!!!! id love to do a RP of skyrim XD been wondering how my Khajiit Ezio would be like in a RP
TheCharcoalAlchemist Topic Starter

I've been wondering the same with my Khajiit Azaron and Altmer Tarene. XD I've got them all ready, but I haven't been able to test them in an RP yet.
Cool.. give me a moment and i'll make his Bio in my Other Chars =) FYI Ezio is blind... the blind dragon born nevr thought of that but thats funny XD

That sounds pretty cool! :D I'd love to see him, when you're finished!
i added im to others hes in the male section. may end up making a true bio for him latter on but hes there for now, but not much on him most of that can be reviled over time in the RP =)

Awesome! :D
would you like to start the RP?

Sure. :) Should it be in a topic or through PMs?
i don't care what ever you want.

I'll send you a starter in the morning, then. :)
alrighty
Ezio (played by Sweetyceltic)

I made a bio for him instead =)
Dmitri Yashklov (played by EonRising)

I would like to partake in an Elder Scrolls RP :D

Well with three people, why don't we start a topic? :)

fine with me

Awesome. :) I'll go get a topic set up!

yay!

Mordeth (played anonymously)

I'm interested :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for an LotR/Elder Scrolls RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus