Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Divorce

Novus

Hey, all.

So after a lot of out-of-my-control things that have happened in the last few years my spouse and I are getting a divorce after being together for a decade. Because of this, I'm taking a bit of a hiatus to clear my head, get my assets together, sign papers, and move out of state, and honestly, I don't even know where to start with all of this. It's a huge mess, and I'm not in the right mindset for much social interaction. I haven't been very active recently because of a lot of things but now I'll be absent.

Peace, and love to you all.
Hi Novus,

We've never really talked before, but I'm sorry about what happened. Here are some hugs...

giphy.gif

Just take all the time you need, okay? I will be including you in my prayers.
You will be missed by everyone that loves you here. <3
*hugs*

I wish you the smoothest possible transition to your new life during this very difficult time.
Rogue-Scribe

Big Hugs Novus. Having dealt with divorce myself, it is no easy thing as it is a major upending of life. Hoping you work through the transition and are able to move forward with life in the aftermath, and hopefully you keep your account here and return someday!
Novus Topic Starter

Hey, all

Thanks for the love and support. It means a lot to me <3

With the gender transition and this, I'm kind of tapped out. I guess I lied when I said I'd be absent, because here I am, thanking y'all, but I'm not sure how much RP I have in me.

I'll heal. I'm getting things in order and then I'm moving three states away. There I will heal.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Divorce

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus