Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The fallen angel. [FXM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Trashgod

I have this idea!

Where My character would be a fallen angel that had just recently been kicked out of the heavens and left to die. But instead she is l had been captured by a devil, (Whom would be your character) From there on she is forced to work as a sort of servant for him, forced to do his every wants and needs in return he doesn’t kill her and put her in hell for eternity. I was thinking that your character could maybe be a really sadistic cocky and self-absorbed type of demon who only cares about himself and who loves, well-tormenting others. And from there it can progress and what not. He can be as cruel and as sadistic as he wants. I have no limits! Really! Message me if you are interested in this! I role play up to five paragraphs or more!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The fallen angel. [FXM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus