Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Waz up?

Sundrop

SUNDROP DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT! Just kidding, that drink doesn't even make me want to dance like a idiot in public anyways, but let's get serious! I love to rp, it's fun, and awesome thing to do when I'm bored out of my mind. I like fantasy, general, adventure, and all that good stuff!:D If anyone's interested I have characters that are a work in progress.
Welcome to RPR Friend =) im always open for RP
roro

nm youuu
Sundrop Topic Starter

Huh?
Welcome Sundrop! ;) I was worried for a second, but now that I've gotten to know you better by your humor I can say that Sundrop is an incredibly appropriate username! Just remember that Sundrop has the highest Caffeine amount in a bottled drink behind Vault, it's even above Mountain Dew!!! So it can tooottaaalllyyy make you dance like a fool if you aren't used to it! ;) Just a little trivia, hope you enjoy your time on RPR and of course rping!
Welcome to RPR, Sundrop!

I hope you are finding your way around and making lots of new friends. :D
Hey there Sundrop! Great icon you've got! (I love Pinkie Pie) I hope you're really enjoying your time here and that you make lots of new friends. Everyone here is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Waz up?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus