Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Another n00b

Lolctopus

Hey guys. I never know exactly what to say on these things, so.. long story short, I made a profile on this site for one of my Furc characters, may or may not make more in the future, and now you're stuck with me.

Deal_With_It.jpg

OK seriously though, though I'm new to this site I've been into roleplaying of one form or another for like 10 years now - online, tabletop, whatever. I like mucking around in a pretty large range of genres, even though my lone character at this moment fits like, maybe two. Though I do most of my RPing on Furc I'm also pretty down to try my hand here through PMs or forum stuff, so feel free to drop me a line if you ever feel like it.
Welcome to RPR friend! im always around if you ever need someone to rp with
Keke Moderator

This is doubly awesome because you're an awesome RPer and Tarsus is an excellently fun character. Welcome!!!
Welcome to RPR lolctopus!

Don't worry... we like new people wrapped in bacon.

I mean... we like to make new friend! :D

There are tons of Furc players wandering around here, don't be afraid to jump in and really start getting to know people. This site is full of wonderful people, with varying levels of experience, that love to play. I hope you'll grow to love it here as much as I do :3
Welcome to RPR Lolctopus! Hope you're enjoying your stay here (Great icon btw XD) Everyone here is super friendly, and we've got tons of users from Furc so I hope you will stick around! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Another n00b

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus