Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character to a Good Home (Closed)

I'm going through my characters and decided that I need to give my character Xomarruseal a new home. She's a sweet and naive AngelXDragon hybrid. She comes with basic info, a quick refrence and an icon. So pretty much you get everything that's on the first page. She is the adopted daughter of my character Altas but you don't get him. If you're ever RPing with Xo and need him just drop me a note and I'm happy to join in no matter if you need him for a long time or he's only visiting for a short amount of time...He is an over protective dad and the two have a very good relationship.

I'd like for Xo to go to a more advanced RPer, someone who'll elaborate on her and turn her into an amazing character...however I'm open to just about anyone getting her so long as they'll use her. All you need to do to be able to get her is post as you and give me a link to a forum RP of yours that has more then four posts. I'm rather flexible with the last bit...so you don't have to but you'll need to write a random post.
She has a fascinating background. I've only RP'd with one female character before, so I'd be glad for the opportunity to play Xomarruseal.

Here is an example of my roleplaying skill (or otherwise).
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=8230&p=1#1286706
Bloodwolf1994 Topic Starter

Sorry for getting back to you so late, my laptop bit the dust so I had to con the old family computer off my mom. You actually seem like the perfect owner for Xo. I don't mind if you tweek her a bit though any major changes to her personality or appearance should be made through RP...though you probably already figured that out. I hope you enjoy Rping with her and remember I'm almost always available if you need Altas for anything.

By the way how do you want me to send you the files (her ref and icon) or do you just want to pull them off the site yourself?
I can do that myself. Would you mund keeping her page up for a day or two?
I'll be sure to contact you if I ever need Atlas. Thank you very much!
Bloodwolf1994 Topic Starter

Alright, just tell me when I can let her go.
I have everything I need now, thank you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character to a Good Home (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus