Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello everyone I am UnotiDarkasakage. I got into forum style roleplaying 3 years ago so I'm still getting used to some wording and getting away from god-modding. (If I do god-mod please let me know and I'll change my post I don't mean to do this as the first group I joined were nothing but god-modders. Old habits die hard.) I've been roleplaying recently with verbal based so I make a wide variety of characters. Also my main character, Unoti Darkasakage, is currently unavailable for roleplay as he is in training to harness his new powers and become stronger. Though as I said I have a variety of characters. Ranging from Kingdom Hearts and Bleach to original characters. (All characters are made by me.) I am currently on my 8th year of roleplay and I look forward to roleplaying and getting to meet each of you. Blessed be.
Welcome to the site, mister. By the way, it's 'variety.' Just for future reference. (:
UnotiDarkasakage Topic Starter

Haha. Thanks I'm terrible at spelling.
UnotiDarkasakage wrote:
Haha. Thanks I'm terrible at spelling.

You'll get better at it eventually. Good luck with it. (:
Welcome to RPR!

Hopefully you've kind of gotten into the hang of things now and have begun to make friends. Everyone is pretty friendly here and our mods are always ready to help when needed. If you'd like, check out the Help Section! You will find a lot of good useful information there to help improve your RPing.

Don't worry about God Modding, everyone has been there at one point or another. The important thing is to get better at not doing it XD. I've been playing for yeeeears and when I get a little over exited sometimes I jump the gun and need to rewind, everyone continues to learn. :D
Hey there UnotiDarkasakage! I hope you're having fun and making new friends :D If you're looking for a specific kind of RP I recommend checking out the RP Finder, our Looking for RP forum or even browsing our groups! Jinx is right, everyone is always learning and wanting to get better, so no need to be worried about that. Everyone is super friendly here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus