Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In the wag of a tail (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Lycan RP)

One morning you awake to find a dog like creature in your house, hiding. He looks very ragged and it is quite hard to tell what type of canine he is. A thick collar with a blinking light on it is wrapped around his neck.

After gaining his trust, it is eventually revealed to you that he is a government runaway of sorts and has taken refuge in your home.

Will you keep him or tell him to get lost? The choice is yours but he won't be going anytime soon.

(You can take this in any direction you want, it can turn into a romance or an action packed fight RP. It can also just be a cozy fun RP but with the government on his tail I doubt it would stay cozy for long.)

A Lycan is Like a Werewolf but has a canine anatomy unlike a Werewolf which has a human/canine anatomy.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Lilly yumi (played by Faven)

Hello! if you dont mind id love to do this roleplay with you! get back to me when you can dont feel rushed!!
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Sure thing!
i'm interested in this! When you have time, send me an answer. ^^ I don't want you to feel rushed in responding.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In the wag of a tail (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus