Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalyptic Experimentation (Possible Mx (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nightmqre

So, like I always do, I made a very rash decision without really thinking it through the other day, and made another Character. Kaz Tomiro. Because I've been watching a lot of ZNation on Netflix as of recent (great show, 100% recommend watching it.) Kaz is set in a Zombie Apocalypse setting, so that's- fun.

I have a few different ideas.

This first idea makes your OC more of the focus, more of a vital aspect. Romance /is/ possible in this plot. MxM only.
Humanity's Last Hope.
Y/C is humanity's last hope; for whatever reason, just after the outbreak happened, they were injected with an experimental vaccine in which was actually successful; so Y/C now has the antibodies needed to create a cure to this virus. It's now two years into the apocalypse. You run into Kaz, who then makes it his mission to get you to California, where a lab is stationed to save the world.

This second idea is more of just... a long-term open-world style RP. Romance /is/ possible in this plot. MxM only.
Let's Have Fun in Our Last Days.
Hope is gone. No cure, no life, no happiness, no nothing. So Kaz has made it his mission to live out the rest of his days having the most fun that he possibly can; killing Zombies, messing around, and being all-out playful. And then Y/C runs into him. What'll happen?

This third idea is based strictly around romance, and will not end happily. MxM romance only.
The Hidden Doom
Y/C is a leader of a small safehouse; people gather there because there is plenty of food and water. It's a generally happy atmosphere where everyone gets along. One strange day Kaz begs to be let inside after running from a crowd of zombies; he insists he's alright, so he's allowed to stay. Him and Y/C eventually grow closer, until Kaz starts having strange behaviours.

And then, the devastating truth is revealed. He's been bitten.

I'm always open to other ideas.

• No Smut. (Fade to black may be OK).
  • 2 paragraphs minimum.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Your third idea sounds really depressing but I'm all for it
nightmqre Topic Starter

adam_loves_you wrote:
Your third idea sounds really depressing but I'm all for it

Sent you a PM :D
nightmqre Topic Starter

tiny bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalyptic Experimentation (Possible Mx (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus