Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Two Worlds (Medieval/Steampunk or Futuri (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

*Kicks down door*

I NEED FRIENDS!!
PM me if interested.

I..... I’m too lazy to make a huge post... I need sleep.
Please be literate.
I guess 1st person is okay? Eh I’m a 3rd person type person but oh well.
No OP idjits pls. These worlds are ones that I’ve made myself. NPCs will be provided. I don’t expect you to come up with any plots but at least try and roleplay. I’m good doing like. 2/3rds of the work but not all of it.
No smut. Fade to black I guess and spicy stuff welcome. Just. No. Full. Blown. Smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
World 1: Medieval/Steampunk/Fantasy
Single character encouraged.
Action, Adventure, maybe Romance idk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1A. Y/C is transported to an unknown world via unknown ways. What to do? Talk to locals and get dragged into a worldwide adventure as Y/C tries to find a way back home.

1B. Due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time Y/C is abducted by pirates, slave traders, some random idk, or like all three or more. Luckily someone swoops in for the rescue!
—1B Alternate. Or you know fall in love with captors or whatever idk man I’m tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
World 2: Sci-fi/Modern/Futuristic/Fantasy
Multiple characters encouraged.
Romance, Action, Adventure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2A. Ah yes the country is at war with itself after loosing the last world war. Due to experiments and crap some people have powers. Yay. There are three sides, Hero, civilian, and villain. Yet is any side really good or bad? There’s lots of grey!!
Y/C(s) is attending the best collage of the North East District. They’ll meet fwens! Yet the villains are planning something, and the heroes hold a secret in the depths of their dungeons. Not everyone is who they portray themselves to beeeee lots of secrets.

There rlly isn’t a part 2 to this one. I mean we could make one but idk man I’m dead inside.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Kasai Aki (played by Faven)

I would love to o this rp with you!! and to be your friend!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Two Worlds (Medieval/Steampunk or Futuri (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus