Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » COMIC CON 2013 IN AUSTIN

KABBFJWFNSOSEUEKDSJSKWHE

I'm so excited xD it's awesome because A) I live in Texas so it won't be too much of a hassle to get down there and B ) I'm a huge fan of all that nerdy stuff that they're having down there. They're bringing in William shatner from what my BFF told me and they're also having chandler Riggs, Michael rooker, and Norman reedus from the walking dead.

IM FREAKING EXCITED! I'm going even if I have to walk. XD

Anyone else going, or are any potential rpr spokespeople going to be there? I heard darth was at one somewhere.
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

KABBFJWFNSOSEUEKDSJSKWHE

I'm so excited xD it's awesome because A) I live in Texas so it won't be too much of a hassle to get down there and B ) I'm a huge fan of all that nerdy stuff that they're having down there. They're bringing in William shatner from what my BFF told me and they're also having chandler Riggs, Michael rooker, and Norman reedus from the walking dead.

Anyone else going, or are any potential rpr spokespeople going to be there? I heard darth was at one somewhere.
LuciferBrimstone wrote:
KABBFJWFNSOSEUEKDSJSKWHE

We are going to the one in San Antonio. We won't have Norman, but Maggie and Glen will both be there, along with a few others.
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

That's pretty cool- Glenn is one of my favorites. He's awesome.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » COMIC CON 2013 IN AUSTIN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus