Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » TMNT 2012 Version (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blake (played by JetStorm)

Blake,an average school girl,hopped on her bike and peddled home after a very long,and stressful day of school,it was nothing but exams and reviews. As she peddled off,she heard voices and her curiosity got the best of her,so she hopped off her bike and sneaked in the dark ally and pulled out her cell phone and recorded what she saw and heard.

"Ugh....I'm so bored....the Kraang and Foot are gone,Shredder's dead,and his mutant pets are gone." The one in orange complained. "Yeah....I actually miss beating the shell out of them..." The one in red said. "Um actually,I've been picking up some strange readings,and its Kraang technology...." The one in purple explained. "Oh crap...." red said and sighed. "Wait how can that be....we got rid of them...." the leader in blue said. "Yes well,they may have figured out how to open up gateways to previous moments in the past." Purple said.

And that is where the rp starts.

Main Characters

Raphael/Raph

Michelangelo/Mikey

Leonardo/Leo

Donatello/Donny

Blake/My Oc(Taken)

Kasey Jones

Splinter

April O'Neil
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Blake (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Reopening this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » TMNT 2012 Version (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus