Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking to Get Art Done!

Synia (played anonymously)

Hello! First forum post here and, as the title suggests, I'm looking to get something done for a character or two! I'm not exactly sure what info I should put up here, so feel free to let me know! Contacting me on RPR is the easiest way to get a hold of me. If you catch me online on FurC, whispers work too!

What I'm looking for
The character I want done at the moment has chitin/exoskeletal parts and segmented limbs, fingers, and tail - A humanoid scorpion. So an artist willing to do a bit of intricate work, which could be time consuming, is most welcome.

The character's concept isn't fully segmented or covered in chitinous plates, and I don't expect a full body nude or anything. So the majority of the character may be shrouded in a long cloak for the most part. I should, perhaps, specify that I'm looking for a full body reference, but a bust is also something I'm willing to settle on. I never specified details on what the character looks like beneath the mask she wears, but the running joke is that she's adorable. So some creativity on the artist's part is welcomed.

I'm looking for a bit of color, but that might depend on the artist's style. As the eyes have a glow to them, that's the part I'm mostly looking for as the character often wears a mask and the faint glow is the most notable thing.

Character: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/104095

Budget
I feel like this should be discussed in private or a link to the artist's commissions page/site handed over. For the moment, I can say that as long as it is not unreasonable then it is no problem!
Hello, I am an artist, professional designer. I can help you get a cool helmet design for your character. I can create several different designs for the helmet if the budget would fit my time.
Oops pressed enter. https://haris.newgrounds.com/art here you can find my art. I can adjust my style to conform to your style request. Also, I prefer to use bright colors, so please let me know how much flexibility are you willing to give me. If interested, please let me know.

My rates for art vary depending on the complexity of the project. Let me know if you have any other questions.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking to Get Art Done!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus