Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to RP with my NEW Character! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, during Geometry I started to think about steam punk stuff because I was incredibly bored. I suddenly remembered this book I had read when I was younger about this clockwork boy who was found by a family etc. So I created Alexander. I would really like to do a sort romance that...comes later into the RP. I suppose I would like it to be meaningful, because well your character would be introducing these feelings to Alexander.

Absolutely NO one-liners, boyxboy is fine but it will not be all about the smut. Hetero is accepted as well. And please...good grammar. I understand if there are little accidents, I have plenty myself but if your just being lazy then I'll lose interest. Sorry to be blunt but it's the truth. <3";
I'm interested in this rp. If you are still looking for someone to rp, I got some chars.
Sundrop

I would love to rp with you, if you're intrested! If one of my characters fit the description, maybe we can arrange something?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to RP with my NEW Character! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus