Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High School Powers (LakeSide Academy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welcome to LakeSide Academy, where you and your fellow classmates train to become great heroes!

So this rp is kinda like a mix between My Hero Academia and the Webtoon unOrdinary... We (Me and a couple of friends on Discord) don't really have a plot/conflict for this... but if any of yall have one in mind.. that would be great :D. We usually rp on Woona.rp now links.... but it doesn't really matter... So um... Hope u enjoy :3! P.s If ye cant get a hold of me through this website... Heres my Discord Info.. Dark_Orion#2867
And I'm kinda new to this website... so plz forgive me if I missed anything.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj (played by Dark_Orion) Topic Starter

.-.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High School Powers (LakeSide Academy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus