Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dancing in the rain (R-Rated BNHA RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tirin_mercury

A BNHA RP!

Hello!! I'm a huge sucker for BNHA and roleplay, and would like to do a Rated R roleplay with Bakugou (Canon) x Any Character (Canon). <3

My preferred character to play is Shinsou, since I love Bakugou x Shinsou and can only really roleplay a bottom, haha. But, I know for a fact most like Kiribaku or some other ship, so I'm ok with that too. I can Bakugou or whoever else you ship Bakugou with. I just know that I wanna do a bakugou x whoever rp.

I like angst and "kinky" stuff, so that's what I'd prefer. An example would be that Shinsou/Bakugou/Other was feeling depressed in some sort of way, and then Bakugou/Shinsou/Other was comforting them. Then, because of the intimacy, it went goes to sex. That's an angst example, we can discuss the plot and such in PM.

Thank you for reading!! <33
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dancing in the rain (R-Rated BNHA RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus