Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Zombie survival (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've read a couple of zombie/apocalypse books and been watching some survival videos, and it made me want to do a zombie survival rp!
My basic idea is that I'd like for our characters to be camped out in the woods near a small city, maybe they already know each other or maybe they decide to work together, and they have to deal with your typical zombie apocalypse problems. What I really wanted to work with, is how you think people would actually react in a zombie situation. How quickly will stores be looted? How quickly will people turn? I want to get into the technicalities with how people would survive in this situation, but still make it fun.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This sounds like fun, i would be interested.
zenfey Topic Starter

This is open again
I would like to RP, if that is ok.
I'm very interested, I have a character specifically for this (But not on this site, I could make a sheet for them if you would like). But I have one question: Would you allow an anthropomorphic character? I have a fox tomboy who's really into the military, guns, vehicles, all that stuff. I've been waiting a while to be able to play as her. (I understand if you want more realistic characters involved, like humans :p)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Zombie survival (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus