Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

^_^

Hi! I'm terrible at introductions, so I'm just gonna write some basic stuffs. I'm lilsunnyleaf, and I first started online RP in 2003. I mostly stick to canon RP, like Marvel and Harry Potter, but I have done some originals...though, the last original RP I did was a few years ago... It's been a while.

Um, for the past few years I've been role playing with one person over e-mails and IM. She's an old friend and a great person, but we've been growing apart RP wise lately, and I figured it was time to get out there and meet new people. So here I am! =D I'm looking forward to role playing with an OC, which I haven't done in a very long time. Though, like I said, it's been a while, so it might take me a while to get used to it again. I love fantasy and werewolves and, lately, sci-fi.

Also looking forward to meeting you guys! You all seem like uber cool peeps. Tumblr brought me here, and after crusin' around a bit, I've found that this place is just full of awesome.

Annnnd...that's about it, I guess? Yep! 8)
Welcome to RPR!.. ever looking someone to RP with im always around
lilsunnyleaf Topic Starter

Thank you! =)
Hey there lilsunnyleaf! Welcome to RPR :) Everyone here is ridiculously friendly so I'm sure you'll have tons for friends in no time. If you have a specific RP you are looking for you might want to try the Looking for RP forum, or using the RP Finder!

If you're really into canon RP, definitely try checking out groups. There are a lot of other users that love canon RP too! :) Hope you're having a great time here, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3

Alrighty, thank you, Loki!
Kim Site Admin

ARR! A hearty welcome to the site! ;)

Thanks very much! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus