Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Umm...Hi?

Hi there! Call me Kat, I guess.
I do not like joining new sites, as I explained it to my friend Sweetyceltic, to me it's like walking blind through a minefield.

Enough with that though.
I love Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, God of War, and other games too. The first two are ones I enjoy roleplaying. I speak German, and... Oh my do I really wanna say this... Ugh... I will. I also speak DRAGON. Yes, Dragon. The fictional language of the Dov. Or is it fictional? The world may never know.

Since I'm not the best with talking about myself, I think I'll stop now. But I do have just one question.

Does this site support BBcode? I'm used to it and prefer it.
haha Yay Kat! *hugs* glad you at lest introduced yourself.
Kat2000 Topic Starter

Yeah, at least I introduced myself c:
-Minor accomplishment-
Hi there Kat2000! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're enjoying your stay here. Everyone is really friendly, so don't be shy! As for your questions, RPR does use BBCode :D If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask :D
Kim Site Admin

Hi Kat2000,

I know what you mean about "walking blind through a minefield." It can be really stressful to join a new site, both from the perspective of figuring out just how to work the thing, and not knowing what other members are going to be like.

Hopefully you will find the site reasonably easy to use, and feel reassured that we are generally a very friendly bunch happy to chat and answer questions. :)

Welcome!
Kat2000 Topic Starter

I have been better welcomed here than some other sites, already I have three people wanting to do an RP with me and that's awesome, from my perspective. One of them may be my friend from another site but that doesn't really matter. Thank you guys c:
See what did i tell you Kat i felt the same way, due to being treated badly on other sites o was sittish at first but everyone is so friendly!
Kat2000 Topic Starter

It's not just being treated badly on other sites, it's being treated badly in general. My family lied to me too much about too many things for me to easily trust anything ever again. So I do know what you mean. And the mods are actually nice. It's not just "you have been warned. goodbye" like on cs, they try to explain your mistake and give you an opportunity to fix it instead of just deleting it right then and there. It's nice. Yeah, I already screwed up. Gave your character kudos and didn't do it right >.< that's okay though, now I know what you're supposed to do with that.
If by 'cs' you mean 'chickensmoothie', I know how you feel. I've quit thrice, and not just because of the drama.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Umm...Hi?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus