Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Racer x Cop (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sean morgan (played by Panzerdivsn)

Hello hello people I'm look for an rp with my street racer. The prompt is that y/c is a part of the department that is investigating the illegal street racing ring. All that is known is that each race is roughly a quarter mile, and that there are four racers in each race. However when busting up one of the races y/c starts chasing down a heavily modified BMW M3, (that my character is in.) As the chase continues y/c crashes their patrol vehicle and my character stops his car to help y/c out out of the wreckage and takes off before other officers show up to the scene, but before he leaves he hands you a small piece of paper. The paper reads. I think I can trust you to not tell the rest of your department, but you are invited to come and watch one of my races while you recover. PS. Here is my number if you need me. and then the paper proceeds to have his phone number at the bottom. ((Your character can be any gender. PM me if you're interested))
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sean morgan (played by Panzerdivsn) Topic Starter

Bump
This sounds very interesting and would love to roleplay with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Racer x Cop (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus