Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Late Night Walks - Romance RP (MxF or Fx (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ophelia Hartley (played anonymously)

The park was very dark, expect for the soft glow of the street lamps. Here we see a young looking woman, trying to keep as composed as possible, for someone was sitting on her regular bench she sat at every day. This wouldn’t have been a problem, but the stranger sitting in her regular spot was a bit frightening looking, and by frightening she meant attractive. Of course she wanted to sit in her spot, but she felt as if it would be best if she didn’t disturb the stranger. For all she knew, they could be dangerous. Although, as she was walking back she heard the person yell at her to come over to the bench. Oh god...’ She thought. .

Hello!! So I was thinking of this romance scenario and I was wondering if anyone was up for it! Gender does not matter to me, although I would ask if we could keep this roleplay strictly fluffy and romantic? Let this be a sort of friends to lovers roleplay? DM me if you’re interested! Thanks!!
Interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Late Night Walks - Romance RP (MxF or Fx (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus