Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Enemies to Lovers - FxF or MxF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fae (played anonymously)

”Just leave me alone! What don’t you get, I don’t like you, got it?” A young woman practically screamed outside her apartment building. As people quickly rushed by, the crisp, autumn, air nipped at both of their faces. Some tears might have fallen, it was a blur, truly.

“I only hang out with you because our parents are friends and practically force us to! It’s... Its nothing more than that, okay? So just leave me alone!” She shouted once more, her arms crossed to contain the very little heat she had left. Huffing out a heavy sigh, the woman dragged herself to the doors of the apartment building. What do you do now? Only you can decide.

Hello there! Here are some rules for this roleplay I’d like to establish beforehand!

- For this roleplay I’d like to keep it as PG-13 as possible, or in other words, no smut.

- Cursing will be okay, I’ll do it a lot as well! If you’re not comfortable with that just let me know!

- I tend to write at least 4+ paragraphs for starters, but if you write at least 2 paragraphs that’s completely fine! As long as you give me something to work with!

- I do not care about the gender of your character, but I do ask if we can keep this strictly modern and realistic? I love all the fantasy characters with my whole heart but just for this roleplay I’d like to do it with a human character!

DM me if you’re interested!!
Fae wrote:
”Just leave me alone! What don’t you get, I don’t like you, got it?” A young woman practically screamed outside her apartment building. As people quickly rushed by, the crisp, autumn, air nipped at both of their faces. Some tears might have fallen, it was a blur, truly.

“I only hang out with you because our parents are friends and practically force us to! It’s... Its nothing more than that, okay? So just leave me alone!” She shouted once more, her arms crossed to contain the very little heat she had left. Huffing out a heavy sigh, the woman dragged herself to the doors of the apartment building. What do you do now? Only you can decide.

Hello there! Here are some rules for this roleplay I’d like to establish beforehand!

- For this roleplay I’d like to keep it as PG-13 as possible, or in other words, no smut.

- Cursing will be okay, I’ll do it a lot as well! If you’re not comfortable with that just let me know!

- I tend to write at least 4+ paragraphs for starters, but if you write at least 2 paragraphs that’s completely fine! As long as you give me something to work with!

- I do not care about the gender of your character, but I do ask if we can keep this strictly modern and realistic? I love all the fantasy characters with my whole heart but just for this roleplay I’d like to do it with a human character!

DM me if you’re interested!!
I’m interested
Asher (played anonymously)

Asher might be good for this RP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Enemies to Lovers - FxF or MxF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus