Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this site

...but not to roleplay. I found this site via Google, and since I haven't had a good rp in a while I thought I'd check it out.

I'm curious as to what types of rp people use here, and if anyone would be interested in starting something with me?
Sanne Moderator

Hi Maniette, welcome to the site! :)

You'll find pretty much anything around here. We have a ton of players who also roleplay in games, or through instant messaging, or even over Twitter, and the genres and topics literally can be anything!

You can take a peek at the RP Discussion forum, our Looking for RP or even check out the RP Finder (click here for a tutorial on how to use it, make sure to scroll down a little :))

We also have groups for specific settings or private roleplays (they're still in development with new features hopefully coming before the end of the year, and are a great place for adult/mature themed RPs), or you can always check out the public RP forums. Just click on 'Forums' at the top of the page and then look at the bottom 3 boards. :D

I hope this helped you get started! Don't be afraid to ask any questions. ;) Maybe you can tell us what you love to RP most?
Hi there Maniette! Welcome to RPR :) Sanne's offered some excellent suggestions, and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask, everyone here is super friendly!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus