Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Troubles of an Immortal (MxM,Need Dom) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am an advanced/mature writer, who does multi-paragraph posts. I will only rp with those who can match or go beyond my normal post length- around 400+ words or 4+ paragraphs.

Optional: I'd like your character to be younger but still be the Dom/Top/Seme.

Plot-

Millenniums have passed for my character. He lives on and on, loneliness never fading. A forgotten God. The power of Life and Death at his fingertips, yet somehow he’s been long forgotten by anyone. True, creatures- Elves, Fairy, Giants, Goblins, Demons and Angels, prayed to their own God’s to help them but him? No. Taosjun was not a name that fell from anyone’s lips any longer and so he was alone…

That is, until the day his Soulmate was born and Taosjun side of the connection activated. The God had felt it and awoke as his soulmate finally was born, the person he was fated to one day be with; the one who would stand by his side forever and a day. Or at least that had been his hope, a hope that shattered when his mate was finally sixteen and their side of the connection finally activated- revealing that they were human, a mortal. A mortal who would one day die and leave God alone once more. Disillusioned, Taosjun closed his side of the bond. But now the Human is in his early twenties and managed to find their way through a portal to their mate’s realm. What will happen when they inevitably meet?

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Troubles of an Immortal (MxM,Need Dom) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus