Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Twi'lek Smuggler looking for crew (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Git'jino (played anonymously)

As the title says, I'm currently looking for Star Wars characters to join the crew of The Rhovari Ravager, a plucky YV-260 light freighter now owned by one Git'jino. Every good ship needs a crew, and ol' Git is currently sorely lacking one. I'm after characters of all stripes, though ones willing to bend the law will naturally fit best

I'm hoping to channel that sort of KOTOR feeling, with the crew slowly growing as the tale progresses, capping out at about half a dozen. I'm after character progression, action, and maybe even romance if there's character chemistry to support it

The story will focus more on our characters rather than pure action, though it wouldn't be a Star Wars story without it.

I'd love to hear from you lovely people, and would preferably play either here or on a private server on Discord, with the latter being my personal preference. Ultimately it will depend on what everyone is happy to do however
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hey! While my profile does not show it, I actually have three unposted Star Wars OC’s if you’re interested. They can work in any time period (except for post Endor). If you want to know more shoot me a pm.
Tharix (played anonymously)

Tharix the shipbuilder has arrived, and he is ready to help. He is a great engineer and can modify ships quite easily. He’s a bit mad but he’s a good guy.
Can't say I know the setting as well as I could, but I have fond memories of KOTOR so color me curious!

How would Git'jino feel about a failed force weilder joining her crew? And very sorry I don't have a profile for them. ^^;
I haven't played KOTOR if that's a requirement. But it reads like it's set in the "Phantom Menace" time period. And I have some SW 1st ed Roleplaying games from West End games if that helps.

You need a bounty hunter?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Twi'lek Smuggler looking for crew (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus