Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon (mostly Sword and Shield) RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

anonymous seeking of fandom rp (played anonymously)

Hellooo, dear reader, and welcome to this forum post!
As the title says, I'm looking for Pokémon RP partners, specifically for RPs set in the Galar region, AKA the Sword and Shield games. (Though other regions are okay too.) I don't exactly have any specific plots in mind - I was just really missing some of the characters and was hoping to write with them, doing shenanigans and seeing where things go. I'm going to list all of the pairings I'd like to do; some are platonic (friendships or family-oriented), while others are romantic (all are NON-sexual). I'll italicize the name of the character I'd be playing; if neither are italicized, then that means I have no preference. Oh, and doubling/playing multiple characters is totally okay too!
ROMANTIC PAIRINGS
Leon x Raihan (MxM)
Gym Challenger/in-game protagonist x Marnie (FxF)
Team Yell Grunt x Marnie (FxF)
PLATONIC PAIRINGS
Allister & Bea
Bea & (any other Galar Trainer, really)
Allister & (any other Galar trainer)
Marnie & Piers
Hop & Leon
Hop & Marnie
--
Is a pairing you want to do not on one of the lists? You could always suggest it to me :)
--
So yeah, that's the post.. if you're interested, feel free to send a PM :)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

anonymous seeking of fandom rp (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'd just like to add that this is still very much open, but also that if anyone is interested in doing an RP based on a different Pokémon game, that'd be cool too

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon (mostly Sword and Shield) RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus