Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Reluctant Demon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kamenwati (played anonymously)

Here is a character I've played a few times on other sites that I like seeing adapt to a variety of different characters and scenarios. Here is his background for those who want to read it.

Kamenwati had a good first few years of existance. Neither of his parents cared when their newborn sprouted horns and little fangs grew in, marking some distant demonic heritage in him.

He was only a few months old when his dad left and never came back, but his mother, Lillith, kept them both in decent living conditions and happy four years. This all changed during his ninth summer when his mother came home one day with a strange man.

Kamenwati did not like this man.

Kamenwati could sense the corruption pouring off this man like water off an oiled coat.

The man was a demon in disguise, sadly, and soon Kam's mother was enthralled and a devout worshipper of the Demon Lord Pazuzu, Prince of Skies of the Infinite Abyss. The moved into the Abyss just a few months later, living in a floating citadel. The nightmarish things he saw, experianced, and was forced to do should of broken him and made him a sick, twisted sould with no humanity left. A perfect servant for a demon lord.

But it didn't. Somehow the songs he made up in his kept him sane, and a plan of escape began to form just before another curveball was thrown at the poor boy.

The night he started puberty was the same night an abyssal storm struck. The storm, a direct result of the pure evil that made up the plane of existence he had called his home, sparked both the faint sorcerous magic and the demonic blood inside him, twisting and reshaping his body horrifically.

Green eyes were now lightning blue, brown hair stormcloud black. His fingers grew claw-like nails even as his little fangs became razor sharp teeth. His back spilt open in agony as extremely flexible bat-like wings exploded from it, and finally, thankfully, the burning sensation of his skin rippling and toughening knocked him out.

His transformation into a cambion was celebrated, called Pazuzu's Blessing... and allowed him to bring his escape plan to fruition. His transformation had done far more than change his body, and his keen mind allowed him to steal the same armband his demonic step-father had used to appear human and escape through a portal back to the Material Plane.

He's been traveling for years now, never able to make a friend, never able to stay in one place more than a few days for fear of discovery, never able to fully lose the cult that was tracking him in order to bring him back to the Abyss for punishment.

He had his freedom, but he wasn't free...

Obviously he's best in a fantasy setting. :)
I'm intrigued, but I would really need to know more about him. You didn't mention his personality, exactly what sort of demon he is now or what exactly you are looking for in an rp partner. As it is, I couldn't really suggest a character for him to rp with as I don't know who would make a good match.
Kamenwati (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ah, sorry. >_<

Past the physical changes into a demon, nothing else has changed. He's still got a soul that was once described in another rp as "stained glass patched with poison". He prefers to be alone so no one can accidentally find out he isn't as human as he appears, though he never helps if someone needs it.

I'm really just wanting a friend for him, maybe more than a friend if things go that way, to help him out of his shell.
Hmm. I have two characters in mind, but first? Does he like kids? One of the two I mentioned is a kid.

He's especially protective of them, truth be told.
Glaceia (played by Katia)

Glaceia wanders over to Kamenwati and looks up at him with big blue eyes. Then after a few silent moments have passed, she reached up and tugged on his clothes. "Mister...would you play with me, pwetty please?" The ghost child then gives him a hopeful puppy dog look as she waits for his answer.
~~~~~~~~~~
Nuff said.

Interesting! I can honestly say he's never dealt with a spirit/ghost before.
Up for it then? Then if you are, would you like to make the first post?

What kind of area should this start in? Like a certain part of a city or a building just outside of town? Those are the initial places that come to mind.
I don't think Glaceia would be found in a city since she died in medieval timess. The hustle and bustle would just be too much for her to handle.

To be fair, I couldn't see Kam in anything but a setting in medieval European fantasy.
Well that is Glaceia's ideal setting so it's perfect!

Perfection! I think this has some potential, if we can just decide how we want things to go.
Sorry for late response? Do you have a plot in mind or should we wing it?

I really just need a description of the area and I can start.
How about an abandoned castle in the middle of a forest?

Sounds good to me. What sort of title should the thread have?
I don't have any real preferences. Maybe a demon and a small ghost?

Sure. I'll make it the morning. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Reluctant Demon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus