Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Pretend this is a catchy title

I'll get back to you when I can think of something witty to put as a title (which will be never).

My online alias is Nekayne. Also known as Nek, Neka, Kayne, or Jess if you prefer real-world names. Call me what you will.

I'm 22, a Canadian, and a fan of eating. I have two cats named Sophie and Pop. They are my children.

When I am not eating, I am usually singing, drawing, writing, RPing, browsing tumblr, playing video games, or thinking about my life choices. Then resuming eating.

In terms of RP, I like a lot of genres and plots and whatnot. My favourite would have to be modern-fantasy/supernatural mixed with adventure. Anything that kind of stems from the norm.

I have one character up so far (not done) but I have quite a large cast. Will end up slowly adding them. The one I have up right now I've had since I was nine so she's come quite far haha.

Tell me about yourselves :U
Ezio (played by Sweetyceltic)

Welcome to RPR Names Ezio and i'm a Kajjiit. Both me and my writer who is known as Sweetyceltic, would like ta welcome ye to our awesome home and RP site. Kick back, Relax.. don't touch the cookies and enjoy yourself. but yeah, seriously dont touch the cookies... Or MY CHEESE!

~~~

Easy Ezio!.. Hes a little crazy.. Welcome to RPR i'm Celtic, You meet Ezio my blind Kajjiit dragonborn char. Hes pretty cool a bit obsessed with cheese.. ok more than a bit... But he also was right about the cookies i kinda burned them <.<.
Nekayne Topic Starter

Haha, thanks for the welcome! It's nice to meet you (and Ezio). Cheese is pretty delicious. More-so than burnt cookies, anyways.
hehehe,.. Well if you ever want to RP im always up to RP with anyone
Welcome to the forum, Nekayne. I'm the general overlord of the off topic section (join RP site for years, NEVER RP ONCE). Sounds like you've got a pretty good start so far, I look forward to seeing how you rp.

Some generalized resources: Looking for RP, the Help forum, and our General RP (aka modern and everything not Sci Fi or Fantasy) section.

I know there are quite a few other Canadians (I'm half, yo) on here. Pretty soon we can initiate a coup and take over this joint.
DANGIT, all these Canadians are going to ruin my life with their meeses and their snow and politeness...

Oh, sorry. Hi there! You must be Rose Tyler. I'm a big fan of yours, you were really cool. I especially liked the episod-

Oh, you're not a main supporting role for three seasons on Doctor Who? Okay then. I'll just be over here questioning everything I know.

(4srs, welcome to the Repository. Also, YOUR CHARAS ARE SUPA COOL YO)
Nekayne Topic Starter

Thanks Celtic, I might take you up on that once I'm more situated. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Bonebag, and for the links as well! Yaaay Canadians! Taking over the world one hockey stick at a time.

I am curious as to what prompted the relation to Rose Tyler...not that I'm not amused :'D Thanks for the welcome and thanks!
Welcome to RPR Nekayne! As you can see our users here are really friendly :) I hope you're having a lot of fun and that you're enjoying your stay! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Pretend this is a catchy title

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus