Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Most Amazing Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

2vl5qqe.jpg

Genre: Fantasy

Slots: 3 (Please specify which you would like, a sorceress is preferred over a mage)
1. Seer: Casus Herot (Gamers)
2. Sorceress: Nychta Skotadi(Sage-Thorn)
3. Guardian: Markal (Tolora)

Replies Lengths: No one liners, one paragraph minimum

RP Speed: Fast paced

Elements: Fantasy, Mystery, Magic, Adventure

Character Requirements: - Must be human between the years of 15 and 19
- Cannot already be skilled in fighting, magic, etc.
- Huge back story not required (will not be questioned a whole lot)
- Character must be realistically created

Story Description: Three characters were plucked from their normal lives as teenage orphans and peasants, to go on an epic quest to recover the six gems of legend from their hidden locations. None of these youths are actually skilled in anything until the mythical lady, known as Ashaa (ash-aww), grants them abilities to aid them on their quest. To one she makes them a seer, this youth will be the one who knows the way, for it will be shown to him as they go, and he will know what to do when they arrive at their destinations. To another youth she gives them the ability to handle, learn, and use magic. This youth will aid the party by learning spells along the way and being able to activate magical items and use them if no other can. The last youth is to be given the abilities necessary to be the guardian of the group, and protect them from danger along the way. This youth will be blessed with agility, speed, strength, accuracy, and any other skill set required for a great warrior, although these skills will have to be honed over time, as well as the proper equipment found, as it is not already provided.

With the Seer leading the way, the sorceress or mage aiding, and the guardian protecting, the trio of misfit orphans turned heros must battle ferocious enemies, solve mind numbing puzzles, outsmart the most cunning of beasts, and survive the darkness that plagues the land.

RP Description: I gave my character the seeker role so that I would be able to guide and sort of control the RP so that it can go where it needs to go, there are twists and turns and challenges that I do not want revealed yet. I do ask that you please be able to reply fairly quickly and know how to keep the rp fast paced so that we actually can beat this thing! Moreover, details do need to be kept consistent, if that means messaging someone else in the RP to ask about what they meant or even about knowledge that the other character shouldn't have, then do so! It adds to the RP.

Moving on from posts, there will be a lot of character development and things to keep track of in this RP, it would be beneficial for you and your character to have a page to keep track of what they have or can do (such as spells for the mage/sorceress, for they are learned throughout the RP and added to the spell book or are a book/scroll them self). Characters also must be able to be hurt, miss, etc. Basically no god moding. Even though the guardian will be a great fighter, they have to learn how to use the new abilities, plus they aren't a perfect fighter.

NOTE: IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS YOU CAN PM ME ABOUT THEM. THERE WILL ALSO BE A SHORT DISCUSSION WITH THE THREE OF US BEFORE THE RP BEGINS SO THAT EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE.";
I guess ill use Rae. She's the only young one I have. She can be a maige
Would it be alright if I joined with Markal?
Inkliest Topic Starter

Added you wolfkill. Tolara, as long as the character is able to be adapted to fit the requirements for the RP then all is well. So long as they are RPed as normal humans and an aged is chosen between 15 to 19 years old, then I'm perfectly fine with it (Rae is originally a werewolf :P). I take it you're okay with being the guardian?
I can make her be a human. xD
Yup :)
Inkliest Topic Starter

Awesome. I was able to create a new character for this RP, so if you guys would like I can keep track of your information for your character's and just put it on different pages of his.

I assumed Rae would be a human. Is Markal still 4 feeet tall in the RP and how old is he?
15 I'm working on a human stats page for him now.
Inkliest Topic Starter

Sweet! I've begun messaging you both but if you guys have any questions to put on here just put em out their and I will either give the information or consider the question and fulfill that part of the rp if not applicable at the time.
I'm guessing this is modern day?
Inkliest Topic Starter

Nope! Read the first line of the post :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Most Amazing Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus