Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Society Divided (modern fantasy, possibl

Werewolves (played anonymously)

Hello! So I have this idea that I'd really like to try out... It involves a modern-day setting with humans and werewolves co-existing, so if that's not abhorent to you, please feel free to keep reading!
~~
The plot: In the modern world, humans and werewolves have co-existed for years. This has been a fairly peaceful arrangement for several decades, though there are always members of each species who harbour hostility or fear towards the other. Some humans think werewolves are dangerous or animalistic, while some werewolves think humans are inferior or selfish. But there are people on both sides who just want peace.
However, in the recent years, tensions have been rising. Groups of werewolves have been commiting organized crime and even acts of violence, and the carefully manufactured peace is starting to reach a breaking point. It ends in the exile of all werewolves from human cities, an event that seems sudden to those who weren't paying close attention.
Now the RP centers around Character A (my character), a werewolf who has been posing as human for their whole life due to being adopted by human parents as a baby. Character B (a human) has been close friends with Character A for much of their lives, but even they don't know A's secret. But they're about to find out, with the whole city being scoured for werewolf "scum". It's up to you, dear potential RP partner, how your character will react when they discover the truth. Will they stick up for their friend and protect them, or throw them under the bus and expose their identity? (Maybe Character B decides they want nothing to do with A, A leaves the city secretly, and meets [gasp] Character C, another exiled werewolf? The choice is yours!)
~~
Yeah, so that's the rough plot outline. Obviously this can go different ways depending on the character make-up, and I'm open to discussing the finer details with my partner(s), of course! This RP has the potential for romance, though it is by no means required. However, I'm mostly interested in either FxF or MxM romances (in simpler terms, gay ones). Platonic relationships of any gender configuration are also perfectly fine. So feel free to let me know what you'd prefer. Since I have multiple characters on this profile, the one I'll end up using depends on your character and whether or not you'd like romance. Whoever I don't use might show up later, who knows?
A few other things:
-This RP will be 1x1, though playing multiple characters is fine and ALSO I'm definitely open to doing the RP separately with multiple partners.
-Post length isn't a huge deal for me. As long as I'm given more than a one-liner, it's all good. I usually write a couple of paragraphs (though I try to adjust my writing length to that of my partner, and rapid-fire posts are also something I enjoy), and I think my grammar and detail are quite good most of the time.
-Pacific Standard Time and up at odd hours means my replies can be a bit sporadic. I try to respond a few times a day, or even many times a day if we're rapid-firing, but sometimes that changes. And if you take awhile to respond, that's okay!
-I like to do PM RPs with an OOC chat on the side. You can also ask for my Discord if you want to chat there.
~~
I think that's all I have to say? I'd prefer you to PM me if you're interested but a forum reply is also fine.
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Werewolves (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'd just like to casually mention that this is still open, if anyone is interested... and also that a few other characters are going to be added to the profile I have here. So there will be more of a selection.
This seems really interesting! May I join?

Still open... :)

It's been quite awhile since I posted this, but I'd like to say that it's open again, if anyone else is interested in the idea.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Society Divided (modern fantasy, possibl

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus