Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy RP Or Something! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking to move along my story idea for my character Lady Rosealine Starlight. I have this great idea for an rp. Sorry, it has to be one on one, rp. But I wanna make sure that the other person is willing to double up or help move the story along. If your characters are brother and sister or something like that, then that's fine as well. I don't mind a tall. ^^ Just wanna move the story along..because I'm making it into a story for my Furcadia rp. So, I wanna do her history and such. ^^

But if you wanna rp something else, just ask me. ^^ I'm willing to rp with anything really..well..expect a few things. But still, just ask. ^^
I'm looking for new friends to RP with. Perhaps you can message my inbox and we can talk about some ideas. I just so happen to love medieval fantasy, but have never written any before. Would love to team up!
I'd like to join as well, if possible. I'm new here, but not new to post by post RPing.
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Sure. ^-^
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

well since we got two people that wanna help out. Tomorrow, I will talk more about it.
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Okay, well I want it to be about the back story of Rose. People she met and etc. As far as there story goes she left her homeland on a ship across the ocean. So from there we can talk what will happen next. I don't mind rping this out at all. Plus, if either of you wanna just rp with my char, Rose. (This being not part of her back story. It'll strictly for this site and not furcadia)
I can use Avarious. He's a mercenary, so he can be hired muscle of some kind. If necessary, I can always make another character, if you want.
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

SimonBeaman wrote:
I can use Avarious. He's a mercenary, so he can be hired muscle of some kind. If necessary, I can always make another character, if you want.

No that'll be perfect cause my char's father's sister would want her dead cause she was the sole reason why her homeland was destroyed. So she would hire someone to go after her.
sweet. when you start it, post a link to the thread or just send it to me via PM.
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

I will. :)
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy RP Or Something! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus