Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trip to Lake Lowein (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A man looks confused at the scene before him, struck by the realizations that he doesn't remember what he is doing alone in a home he doesn't know who it belongs to, before the police arrives, called by the neighbours.

From a window, inside his mansion atop the mountain pass, a mature man looks at the village he has been living in since a long time ago, thinking how the summer season is going to be foggy.

A young and nervous woman looks at her partner, ready to start a journey she was preparing for quite a time now. He, on his part, sees this opportunity with hope and joy

Reuniting before the summer break, the students and personnel of the Saint Claire university are readying themselves for their holiday trip to the quiet but turistical country city of Lowein. You, my friend, are one of them.

Trip to Lake Lowein is an rpg small group game, thought for 3 to 5 people. It will have mistery, light/atmosferic horror, action and modern fantasy elements in it. Romance will not be the focal point, but it can be explored if the story calls for it (It will be a +16 pg adventure, so please, take this into account.)

There will be some game rules, some dice rolls, a bit of character creation and a few random surprises. So, if you like misteries and stories that have a bit of everything this might be your jam.

PD: There are some character creation and game rules I will need to explain to you in more detail if you are interested, so please contact me via pm if you are interested. Also keep in mind that if we are all having fun this might turn into a long term game, it will depend on the players
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

_13

Sounds interesting, I'd love to join the party! =3
WhiteLetteredLotus Topic Starter

Fine by me ^^! we can talk about the character via pm.
Hey, this seems interesting! I'm new to this platform but I'm pretty experienced with roleplaying. Can I join?
WhiteLetteredLotus Topic Starter

Yep! Everybody is allowed to join! 😊 We just need one more player and we can begin 👌🏻

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trip to Lake Lowein (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus