Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey

Uh, hi!

My name's Duaenre - Dua works as a nickname - I'm 20 and my gender is mostly unimportant. I play male and female characters of quite a few species, ages, sexualities and creeds. My two that have RPrepo profiles are Tsaroth Ice (dragon) and Taulá (dog hybrid). My roleplays are mostly story based and follow a continuum (in other words the character remembers what happened last rp, during their next rp). Non-canon rp can also apply occasionally. Specifically I'd appreciate more dragon rps on Tsaroth Ice, especially Furcadian rps.

I'm English. I'm quite tall, and quite thin. I have naturally brown hair but haven't seen my natural hair colour in about five years, thanks to hair dye. I'm in a lot of fandoms (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and Sherlock being the most important) as well as a big Terry Pratchett reader. I own 20+ rats, two ferrets and two dwarf hamsters. My rats have awards in agility and other pet classes.

I'm also an artist and have both deviantart and furaffinity, both available upon request. :)

So yeah... hi!
Welcome to RPR! If you haven't noticed there are lots of Furcadians here, so you'll have no problem finding something that interests you c: I really like your idea of a continuum... It kind of binds everything together! I think I lack enough creativity to do that x3 So kudos to you, friend! If you ever get a craving for something medieval fantasy, just call me up, alright? ;D

And also

Hi! oUo
Duaenre Topic Starter

Oh! You have an assassin character too, interesting... I might move Skyleth's information over from the webs account to an RPrepo, so my assassin character's information might be available in my profile soon. xD
Ooooooh, intriguing xD I wait anxiously!
Duaenre Topic Starter

I added Skyleth (the assassin)'s info to an RPrepo account. :)
Hi there Duaenre! Welcome to RPR. Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time. I love your use of the word continuum to describe that type of RP. This is the only way I roleplay and I've had difficulty describing it to others in the past :)

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus