Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OLD One (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Azazel Black is and has been Queen of Tempus Veridium for over 700 years. The demon queen rules with a gentle hand, wrought in iron, and her wartorn country greatly respect its monarch. Her family has ruled the kingdom since its birth and Azazel embodies the demon God, Antigamus. After six marriages that ended in death or separation, the queen has put aside her love life to focus on the genocidal war plaguing the entire world.

Below are several prompts available that will, unless otherwise stated, be suitable for any race and gender. And I am always open to brainstorming and there are a few more prompts available on Azazel's profile.

Prompt 1: You belong to an old cult who has always worshiped the descendants of Antigamus Black, Father of Demons, since the god-king first rose on Vanehaim. Your order has existed mostly in shadows, on the edges of history for thousands of years, providing unseen support to the royal family in trying times, but with the war drawing ever closer to the Tempian border by the day, and the royal army becoming so desperate for (laser) cannon fodder that they are even allowing women to join, things are clearly becoming desperate. They're admonished when they suggest it, but it's clear one of the other members of the order isnt the only one considering lending personal aid to the queen. Without the orders support, if necessary.

Prompt 2: The queen has, since the age of six, had a fiercely loyal guardian, a man with red eyes and pale skin who is as long lived as she. All experts and elders agree, he is clearly not of demon descent, and rumors fly that he is a spirit, a demigod, or most detestable of all, a vampire. Even in a civilized country of demons and other inhuman inhabitants, Vampires are shunned. Perhaps everyone has it wrong, and the distinct vampiric features of the man are just a coinkydink. Perhaps the queen is under his spell, living only as his live feeder. Whatever the case may be, a vampire should not be allowed to exist so closely within the confines of the royal family. There have been warriors who have made feeble attempts to assassinate Mikael the Steward before, but anyone who wants to get to him would have to go through the queen, and vice versa..

Prompt 3: You've been in the prison so long, half starved and even a little tortured, you have to focus to remember the crime that landed you here in the first place. A queen who treats her prisoners like this? You'd die before you accepted the plea deal to fight for the royal family in the war. The only other option is execution. How low will you stoop to the very queen who put you here to try to escape your sentence?

Prompt 4: You have been a longtime companion of the queen. Your place at the dinner table is always lain and you have a bathrobe beside hers. Wether as a slave, equal, or a godly superior, you've chosen to stay with her despite her offers otherwise. You're the only person who can calm her rages or talk her up from a drunken depression. Her children both love you. You're so devoted, in fact, you often considered taking things a step further with the queen. War isn't the best time to consider such things, but perhaps it's exactly what the country needs, a morale boost to push them on in the war-! And when you tentatively suggest to Azazel, the thoughts of marriage and a child, she bursts into laughter and looks at you as if you've grown another head, "Why would I want to marry you!?"

My responses will always be about the length of these prompts. Adult themes are for adult players. Looking very long-term, upwards of 50 pages for a start. If the vibe is right I am very devoted. I have 46,000+ posts with my main partner.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I think I have a character who can work with the second prompt. As long as you don't mind them not being a vampire and no romantic interest,
Laineie Topic Starter

PorrainianPontiff wrote:
I think I have a character who can work with the second prompt. As long as you don't mind them not being a vampire and no romantic interest,

Sorry, Perhaps I worded that badly. Azazels vampiric steward, Mikael, is already an established character. The idea was for someone to hunt him. I'll make an addition to clarify that.
Godzillarman

Hey I'm interested in this rp on me if available still
Godzillarman

Godzillarman wrote:
Hey I'm interested in this rp pm me if available still
sorry I meant to edit not reply
Rey (played by Diegorey07)

I'm interested! I think my character could fit prompt 4

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OLD One (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus